about the company.
Our client is a leader in the travel industry which offers a full range of quality amenities including bags, skincare, personal care, loungewear and other comfort items. The company has business around the world and offers a professional approach to their guest and inflight service amenities.about the job.
- Ensure that all Design related work are completed to the highest standard within the target budget and deadline
- Creates original designs that encompass design concept, color and materials by interpreting market trends and company business goals
- Manage the execution of all creative deliverables in line with project schedule and deadlines
- Complete project by coordinating with internal clients, factory and/or external suppliers
- Closely work and effectively communicate with operation team to ensure accurate and timely product development
- Develop design processes and procedures to meet the needs of the business for now and future
- Work as the bridge between suppliers and buyers from development to mass production follow-up
- Ensure all comments and instructions from buyers are correctly recorded in the company's systems so as to keep track of all changes
- Degree in Product Design, Fashion Accessories (Bags in particular) or similar
- 3+ years working experience in product design ideally with bags
- Responsible, independent, hardworking, creative and self-motivate
- Excellent verbal, written and presentational skills in both English and Chinese
- Thorough knowledge of raw materials, accessories, and product manufacturing
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Offices
- 5 days work
- Medical and Dental
- Discretionary Bonus
- Multicultural Working Environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or email email@example.com to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cecilia NG at 2232 3444. If this is not your ideal job but you are looking out, please contact us for a discussion on your career preferences.