B2B Marketing Manager, APAC
Our client is a leading B2B professional firm that excels in developing data intelligence and other relevant services to financial institutions. With its presence and offices around the globe, our client is looking for a Manager to join the APAC Marketing function.
about the team.
- Report to the APAC Marketing Director
- Join a team of 4
- Young and energetic team
- Dynamic workplace with cultural diversity
about the job.
- Spearhead integrated branding, marketing and communications campaigns, raising brand awareness
- Produce marketing collateral and campaign assets aligned to the business’ growth strategy
- Identify the potential area of revenue growth and penetration, defining client segments, characteristics, size, etc.
- Develop and lead strategies for market penetration, capturing the market share
- Plan and lead effective growth marketing plans for client acquisition, activation and retention by performance-driven and data-driven marketing activities (e.g. SEM, SEO, paid advertisement, etc.), bringing traffic and generating organic leads
- Define, monitor and evaluate KPIs and ROI targets for marketing campaigns, making timely adjustments and remedy
- Work closely with Product Design, Product Management, Business Development and other relevant functions, optimizing growth campaigns and delivering thorough strategies
- Work with the Business Analytics team to create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, gathering and analyzing business performance and information using relevant BI tools
- Manage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an efficient approach
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder of Marketing, Communications, Business, or any related discipline
- 6+ years of solid marketing experience gained in the Financial / Professional Services industry
- Experience in B2B businesses is a MUST
- Must be digital savvy, familiar with relevant analytical and automation tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Salesforce, etc.)
- Result-driven and sales-driven mindset
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese and English
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org...