about the company.Our client is one of the top players in the investment bank and securities sector with extensive institutional clients across Asia Pacific. Currently, they are looking for an AVP to join their Finance Department in Hong Kong. about the team. Working with a team of 8-10, you will report to the Senior VP Finance. about the job. Reporting to the Senior VP Finance, you will:
- Handle daily accounting operations including reconciliations, P&L and balance-sheet statements preparation
- Perform month-end closing for various entities within the investment bank
- Prepare monthly FRR returns for submission to SFC
- Monitor cashflow and funding required for the group, evaluate impact on P&L and management reports
- Perform quarterly forecast and budget
- Liaises with external auditors by providing necessary statements
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 4-5 years financial reporting experience gained from investment banks or financial services sector
- Good knowledge in FRR returns as well as financial accounting
- Ability to work independently as well as a supportive team player
- Proficient user in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
how to apply.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to Mimi Chak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me via 2232 3420 for further discussions, Thank you....