about the company.
Our client is one of the leading financial groups specializing in securities and wealth management licensed by the SFC. They are currently looking for an AVP to handle group consolidation and reporting functions.
about the team.
- You will work under a Finance Department of 20-25
- You will report to the Finance Manager directly
- You will review P&L and perform group consolidation for local and overseas entities
- You will provide support to financial reporting and handle bank reconciliations
- You will manage consolidated accounts and prepare management reports
- You will assist in consolidated financial statement for different financial projects
- You will liaise with auditors on annual audits of group overseas entities
- You will implement finance policies and procedures to enhance a better system
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- CPA qualification is a must
- Minimum 6 years experience in Big 4 or Tier 2 audit plus consolidation experience gained from financial institutions
- Experienced working in group reporting is a plus
- FRR reporting experience is an advantage
- Fluent in both spoken and written Chinese and English
Interested candidates, please send your resume to Joanne Yu at email@example.com or call me via 2232 3448 for further discussions, thank you....