about the company.
This regional invetsment bank is supported by more than 80 branches worldwide including a growing network of offices across Southeast Asia, Greater China, the United Kingdom and North America.about the team.The company and the team are committed to serving clients around the globe. You will be joining a medium sized team, great culture with positive working environment. about the job.Originates, advises, structures, and executes equity and equity-linked offerings for corporates and financial sponsors, include IPOs, follow-ons, spin-offs, convertible/derivative strategies, as well as other equity-adjacent advisory work around activism, raid defense, capital structure analysis, and M&A. Participate in the origination and execution of all deal activity. Specific responsibilities will include creating materials for pitches and other meetings; analyzing companies, sectors, deal activity, corporate filings, and shareholder data; building relationships with internal and external deal constituents; constructing and managing internal deal and investor-related databases. skills & experiences required.
- At least 5 years of related working experience in ECM
- Assist in identifying and targeting new business opportunities
- Develop/define equity offering strategies and appropriately communicate and advise corporate clients
- Support senior bankers on equity transaction execution and new business origination
- Develop / maintain institutional investor relationships that can be leveraged to market transactions and provide client feedback in deal and non-deal settings
- Maintain real-time capital market knowledge and macro and microeconomic themes that drive equity markets and investor sentiment
- Develop and maintain equity marketing materials
- Oversee analysts in development of pitch books and related client materials
- Participate in other projects as requested by management
Your previous experience in ECM will help you succeed in this role, 5 – 10 years of relevant experience is required. Due to the structure of the company, you will be required to speak fluent Cantonese, English, and Mandarin on a daily basis.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities in Investment Banking/ Private Equity/ Asset Management, email Eugenie Ong firstname.lastname@example.org...