about the company Our client is an leading international corporate bank with strong presence in Asia Pacific. Currently, they are hiring an AVP for their Enterprise Risk Management Department in Hong Kong. about the team The bank offers a prestigious and strong employer brand, open-minded and dynamic work culture. about the job You will:
- work in a team setting to support the implementation and monitoring of Enterprise risk
- ensure the risk governance and control framework are operating effective and in compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements
- oversight Reputational & Sustainability Risks, Country Risk, Climate Risk, and Strategic Risk.
- support relevant Risk teams in the management of regulator
skills & experiences required
- Minimum 5 years experience in risk governance, risk control, operational risk or enterprise risk management in financial services
- Big 4 candidates are welcome
- Familiar with HKMA requirements on risk management and risk governance framework
- Experience in stakeholder management with strong communication skills
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Gillian Lam on +852 2232 3442 or firstname.lastname@example.org ...