about the company.
This well-established regional bank is looking for well-focused TB cash sales specialists to join their transaction banking shop to manage and grow their customer portfolio. With a strong growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitor within the Hong Kong and Greater China region.
about the job.
- Responsible for achieving all financial and business goals set for Transaction Banking-Cash Sales;
- Develop and implement local marketing strategies with a focus on HK and Chinese corporates operating in HK and China (predominantly middle market corporates to large corporates); previous experience working on cross-border/GBA transactions is a competitive edge
- With the capabilities to commercialize cash product, maximize company and income prospects by product cross-selling trade and FX solutions
- Work closely with coverage relationship managers in pitching cash/payment solutions (with mirroring team KPIs)
- Create and keep up with sales collateral and up to date product knowledge;
- Involved in day to day business meetings and communicating with clients to solve enquiries on an ad-hoc basis.
skills & experiences required.
Your previous cash product advisory experience in the transaction banking sector will help you succeed in this role. You will have 4+ years of experience in transaction banking, with strong knowledge in CASA, liquidity management, payment, and commercial trade finance. You will be a team player in achieving team targets and also detail minded in providing advisory services for proposals and presentations. Due to the business needs, you will be required to command good written and spoken English and Chinese.
**Accepting junior relationship manager profiles from commercial/corporate banking**
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for commercial/ corporate/ transaction banking openings, please contact Horace Poon on + 852 6384 7848 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only successful applicants would be reached.