about the company.Our client is an international corporate bank with reputable presence in Asia Pacific. The bank offers wide range of financial services from DCM, treasury, M&A advisory, corporate lending etc. to institutional clients. They are now looking for a Manager to support the operations of Regional Audit Department. about the team. Reporting to the Regional Head of Audit, you will work closely with a team of 5-6 plus Audit Committee. The bank offers a supportive and friendly environment. about the job. As a key member of the Regional Audit Team, your key responsibilities include:
- Act as a business manager to the APAC Head of Audit in support of audit operations, reporting and audit data analysis
- Consolidate audit reports prepared by team members, perform MIS analysis, dashboard management and reporting for submission to Head Office
- Coordinate and participate in Regional Audit Committee meetings, keep track of follow-up actions to achieve audit objectives
- Support Asia Audit Team in resources allocation, budgeting, cost monitoring, KPI reviews and ensure effective communication between Regional and the Head Office
- Participate in audit assignments including planning, fieldwork and reporting
- Degree holder in Business Management, Administration, Accounting & Finance or related discipline
- Qualified member in CPA or CIA is a plus
- Minimum 6 years experience in business management, management reporting, MIS or audit
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to work with Head Office and Audit Committee
- Independent decision maker, fast-paced with detail-orientated mind-set
- Proficient user in MS Excel, PowerPower and Word
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
how to apply.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to Mimi Chak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me via 2232 3420 for further discussion....