About the Company
We are currently representing a property client with strong presences in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a Associate Director for their well-established business. With decades of history as market leader in the property fields, they have stable and sustainable business growth in the property and real estate sector for continuous growth and success. With strategic plan on business expansion, they are inviting talents with passion in construction management to join their team
About the Role
As a Associate Director, directly reporting to CEO, you will lead a construction team of technical professionals for a full cycle of project management. You will also be accountable for project planning, contract administration, managing contractor, monitoring the project on schedule within the budget and quality.
- Degree in Building Studies/ Construction Management related background in real estate;
- Over 15 years of relevant experiences, with prior track record managing local residential projects (new build)
- Experienced in developer side practice
- MCIOB holder or equivalent qualification
- Strategic team leadership skills and good client interfacing skills
- Energetic with good problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to email@example.com. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.