Our client is a leading fashion retailer with over 50 years of history. They are known for the distribution of products in apparel, fashion accessories, home product and fragrances. Now they are looking for some buying professionals to join their fast growing team. This position will oversee the APAC market.
about the job.
- Strategically managing the OTB and merchandising plans in conjunction with sales target
- Managing suppliers relationships for the assigned product category and ensure smooth communication with them
- Monitoring and analyzing stock levels, evaluating competitive market trends within the luxury environment
- Providing end of season merchandising reporting and analysis to improve the following season’s offering
- Work closely with the APAC & the EMEA teams to leverage on their buy strategy and their experience
- Assist in collation and preparation of various management information
skills & experiences required.
- Degree in any discipline
- 1-2 years of buying experience for Assistant Buyer level
- 5+ years of buying experience for Senior Buyer level
- Candidates with OTB experience
- Native English, presentable, bubbly, passionate in luxury retail
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
about the package
- 5 days work
- Summer time early friday off
- 20+ days leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical & dental insurance
- Outstanding business growth
- Clear career progression
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or firstname.lastname@example.org / call Cecilia NG at 22323444. If this is not your ideal job but you are looking out, please contact us for a discussion on your career preferences.