about the company
You will join one of the world's largest privately held insurance firms, providing insurance, risk management, employee benefits and retirement services.
about the job
- You will perform case assessment of Casualty business and make underwriting decisions.
- You will provide the latest underwriting information and relevant services to distribution channels.
- You will identify opportunities and offer suggestions to achieve workflow enhancement.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder.
- You are preferably with relevant experience in General Insurance (UW, claims, POS or CS).
- You have good interpersonal skills and are customer-oriented.
- You are able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Keith Kwan on + 852 2232 3424 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org