about the company.
My client is a renowned company that focuses on real estate and investment. They are finding an Assistant to support the Chairman of the business. Ideal candidate should be proactive and mature.
about the job.
- Conducted market research and analysis and prepared investment reports and presentation materials
- Assist in reviewing the M&A and bidding activities and administrative support
- Attends internal and external meetings and taking minutes
- Due diligence on projects
- Business trip & roadshow with the Chairman (US, UK, China)
- Secretarial support to the Chairman, scheduling meetings and travel itinerary
- Participate in private and public events/ luncheons
- Assist in ad hoc duties
skills & experiences required.
- 5+ years of relevant experiences
- Flexible, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in PC Skills, MS Office and word processing
- Great interpersonal and communication skills (English, Cantonese, and Mandarin)
Interested parties please send a full resume. For a confidential discussion, please contact Kimka Lam.