Assistant Sales & Pricing Manager
We're partnering with a global consumer organization leader in finding an Assistant Sales & Pricing Manager for their growing team.
Reporting into the Team Manager, the individual be collaborating closely with the marketing and sales team to identify existing/potential commercial problems and advise on solutions and recommendations to solve the problems, add commercial value to the organization and actionable plans to ensure timely execution.
- Responsible in identifying issues and providing solutions to maximize value to boost and grow Company's profitability and revenue
- Collaborate with local and regional internal stakeholders (sales, finance, supply chain, marketing, HR, research/insights etc.) across different seniority to ensure issues are communicated and to ensure solutions are executed in a timely manner
- Be able to advise and support business/commercial decision making to ensure growth/revenue in all commercial activities eg. budgeting, business planning, campaign launches, new product launches, new channel development etc.
- Develop, amend and/or improve Key Performance Indicator (KPI) for sales team to ensure accurate tracking and measurements leads to growth
- Take lead in commercial projects eg. traditional retail/offline sales, emerging ecommerce sales etc.
- Degree holder in business related discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in quantitative analysis in the FMCG, Consumer and/or F&B sector
- Ability to present and communicate complex commercial issues and deliver solutions to C-levels
- Strong project management skills
- Team player, strong interpersonal skills and proactive
- Number sensitive, analytical, results driven and strong communication skills
- Open to Candidates from a Research Agency background
Interested candidates, please send updated resume to Tommy Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the 'apply' link below