about the company.
This reputed Chinese bank has historical success in Hong Kong & APAC with great financial institution coverage. Owing to business needs, an farmer relationship manager (who has good credit sense) is in needed to join the platform in managing an existing portfolio of top-tier Bank FIs (i.e. investment banks, wholesale banks, commercial banks etc.) and NBFIs (e.g. securities firms, asset mgt firms, insurance firms, fund houses, private equities, leasing companies etc.) accounts across China/Asia region.
about the team.
You will join a team with great dynamics with members from all walks of life. You will be a part of a result-oriented team and enjoy strong management support from leadership and also support from middle / back office.
about the job.
- work closely with the team head to manage and develop a portfolio of Bank FIs & NBFIs, predominantly on top-class investment funds, securities firms, leasing companies, insurance firms, hedge funds, asset management firms etc.
- cross-selling both lending and non-lending banking products that ranges from margin financing, pre-IPO financing, syndicated lending, club deals, bilateral loans, cash management products, corporate deposits, treasury products etc.
- to support senior relationship manager on preparing credit applications & pitch book, conducting thorough financial analysis, assisting on KYC / AML / account opening (yet there will be separate teams to support the administrative work) and managing a portfolio and explore refinancing opportunities to drive revenue
- be responsible for some extent of credit assessment new and existing clients.
- be involved in day to day business meetings and communicate with clients to solve enquiries on an ad-hoc basis.
skills & experiences required.
Your previous experience as a (Assistant) Relationship Manager within a leading corporate/global/institutional bank will bring your closer to success and fit within the department. You will have 4+ years of experience with strong knowledge in managing NBFIs portfolio, handling credit proposals/write-ups (in English) and preparing pitch book for financial institution clients. You will be fully proficient in Mandarin, English and Cantonese
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities in Institutional Banking contact Horace Poon at +852 6384 7848 or email email@example.com
*remarks: only shortlisted candidates will be notified