Assistant Project Manager - Retail - Up to 43k / month
About the Company
Our client is a luxury fashion brand with a long standing history around the globe. To cope with their expanding business among the APAC region, they are now calling for an Assistant Project Manager to join and grow with them.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the full cycle process of store construction project management, from new store opening to A&A, fitting out projects in Hong Kong and the APAC. Duties will include the set up of the store opening and project development plans, cost control and budgeting, monitoring the project progress to ensure it meets the design and quality standards of the firms. You will also need to closely coordinate with internal departments and external contractors and partners for a smooth project execution and delivery.
About the Requirement
- Over 5 years of experiences in project management; experience in the retail industry will be a plus
- Degree or above in Architecture, Engineering or equivalent
- Able to work independently but also collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Good problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese, good command in English and Mandarin
Interested parties please apply for the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to email@example.com . We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.