Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager (Electrical) - 780k - 975k + bonus
- Reputable MEP contractor
- Up to 975k/annum + bonus
- 15 - 17AL annual leave
- Stable projects and good culture
about the company.
Our client is a reputable and sizable MEP contractor in Hong Kong. Their projects portfolio covers residential, commercial, retail, industrial, infrastructure, etc. They are looking for a Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager to lead the hospital and data centre projects.
about the job.
You will oversee and supervise a range of projects including the timeline, cost control, quality. You will also prepare tender document submission and analysis, regularly communicate and coordinate with clients, contractors and statutory bodies. You will analyze project problems and make solutions to ensure the project delivery. You will lead and coach technical workers to enhance their performance.
skills & responsibilities required.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Service Engineering
- 10 years of experience in electrical engineering projects
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Fluent in Chinese and English