- Offer: 600k – 780k/yr + bonus
- Reputable HK developer
- New residential building development
- Energetic & inclusive culture
- Worklife balance
- Attractive employee benefits
about the company
Our client company is a reputable developer that has a strong presence in HK, APAC and overseas and momentum to establish brand name in the real estate development sector. The company is known for its quality projects, energetic culture and stable project pipeline. To support its expansion across the local market, they are calling for an architect to join their team as an Assistant Project Manager based in HK for the upcoming residential new development projects.
about the role
Reporting to the project management team head, you can expect your major responsibilities to be the following:
- You will involve in the architectural project coordination, design management, budget control, project planning and construction supervision to make sure the project is completed within planned schedule and cost as well as meeting relevant standards
- Conducting research & feasibility studies to explore the potential of future development in HK and overseas
- Liaise and coordinate with various stakeholders including but not limited to government authorities, consultants, contractors, internal departments
- Offer technical advice and conduct research on regulations and requirements of overseas new development projects
requirements & qualifications
- Degree holder in Architecture or equivalent
- Professional Hong Kong architectural qualification, e.g. MHKIA is required
- With around 5-13 years of practical experience of project management for building development projects, experience in residential new building construction is required
- Client side experience in developer is highly desirable but not a must, candidate from consultancies are also welcome
- Detail-minded, flexible as well as having excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation, leadership, planning and management skills with an analytical mind
- Fluent spoken and written Cantonese and English
- Knowledge in design software such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, etc.
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume with project list, portfolio and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.