about the company.Our client is a reputable supermarket in Hong Kong. They are always committed to bring the best shopping experience to its customers. To cope with their rapid expansion, they are currently an Assistant Procurement Manager to join their team. about the job.
- Responsible for the food and non-food procurement for the business
- Ensure the procurement activities are performed in accordance with company’s policy and procedures
- Proceed sourcing, purchasing processes, supply chain management, contract negotiation, market trend evaluation and supplier performance management
- Manage OTB and prepare monthly replenishment order to ensure high product availability
- Prepare the F&B purchase cost and inventory record reguarly
- Manage supplier performance, ensuring smooth supply and standard quality
- Provide support and guidance to staff
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in related discipline
- 5+ years' relevant experience in procurement, preferably in the F&B industry
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin, and English
- Proficient in MS Office applications;
- Great analytical and negotiation skills
- Good multi-tasking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well with personnel at various levels
about the package.
- 5 days work
- Medical and Dental
- Discretionary Bonus
- Fast Track Promotion
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or email email@example.com to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cecilia NG at 2232 3444. If this is not your ideal job but you are looking out, please contact us for a discussion on your career preferences....