about the company.
Our client is one of the largest employers in Hong Kong with strong presence in a range of businesses.about the team.
There are over 100 people in procurement department with people each focusing on different categories. They are currently looking for a procurement professional with experience in Facilities Management procurement to join the team. It is an individual role with no direct subordinate.about the job.
As the Assistant Procurement Manager (facilities management), you are responsible for
- Support demand and supply related activities, from determining internal business needs, coordinating supplier evaluations, to sourcing new suppliers and managing supplier relationship.
- Carry out procurement operations, including but not limited to sourcing and tendering activities.
- Provide industry knowledge and insights for vendor selection and drafting procurement strategy.
- Partner with the legal and compliance teams on contract agreement, procurement policies, procedures and standards.
- Liaise with business users to cater for their requests, needs and procurement activities.
To be successful in this position, you need
- Bachelor degree (Procurement, Business Administration or related disciplines) in a recognised university, preferably with qualifications of CIPS.
- Solid procurement experience of related categories (i.e. Facilities Management), preferably hard services.
- Very solid experience in handling tendering processes.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese.