about the company.
Our client is a leader in the travel industry which offers a full range of quality amenities including bags, skincare, personal care, loungewear and other comfort items. They are currently looking for an Assistant Merchandising Manager to join their team. The company has business around the world and offers a professional approach to their guest and inflight service amenities. You will be joining a team of 6 and report to the Senior Operation Manager.
about the job.
- Involve in establishing and enhancing business relationships with customers through provision of quality customer service to maximize business growth
- Maintain strong business relationships with vendors for product development and production
- Managing in inflight service amenities including bags, skincare, loungewear and other comfort items
- Coordinate daily operational activities to ensure order fulfilment through effective production
- Lead the Team to provide professional merchandising service cosmetic & beauty brands
- Responsible for product development and order management to ensure that products meet customers’ quality and budget requirements
- Sourcing vendor factories, coordinate between HK office and China vendor factories
- Provide professional service to international airline customers, brand partners and suppliers from product concept, product development, supply planning, production and quality control
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in related discipline
- 6+ years' relevant experience in trading / merchandising / sourcing
- Experienced in handling beauty/ cosmetics/ amenities category
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin, and English
- Proficient in MS Office applications;
- Great analytical and negotiation skills
- Good multi-tasking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well with personnel at various levels
about the package.
- 5 days work
- Medical and Dental
- Discretionary Bonus
- Fast Track Promotion
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or email email@example.com to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cecilia NG at 2232 3444. If this is not your ideal job but you are looking out, please contact us for a discussion on your career preferences.