about the company.
Our client is a renowned FMCG company with years of history. They are committed to creating a sustainable future to the environment through being environmentally friendly with their productions and packaging. To cope with its local expansions, they are currently looking for a Assistant Marketing Director to join and bring in new inspirations.
about the team.Reporting to the Regional Head, you will be managing a sizable team consists of experience senior and junior brand managers. You will work alongside with regional trade marketing team, sales team and external vendors.
about the job.
- Responsible for strategizing marketing objectives to achieve commercial measurements and business goals
- Build brand positioning and brand DNAs
- Define the winning brand strategies, covering all current consumer needs and to be attractive enough to boost brand penetration
- Lead the innovation brand pipeline with long term vision and deployment in the market
- Manage P&L and take decisions for the business
- Define brand communication strategies in collaborations with digital agencies to boost brand awareness and build brand equity
- Define digital assets for the brand and establish integration within brand strategy
- Work cross functionally and cross regionally on brand activation, business growth and innovation plans
skills & experiences required.
- Degree or above
- 10+ years of marketing experience within the FMCG/Fashion/Beauty/Consumer Goods/Lifestyle sector is required
- Due to the nature of the business and requirements of the role, candidates with agency-only experience will not be considered
- Excellent communication and language skills - English, Mandarin and Cantonese is required due to the market nature
- Ability to win stakeholders confidence
- Self motivated and a dynamic leader who is able to maintain internal visibility of the team members and boosting at the same time for team growth
- Strong business acumen, sensitive to numbers and willing to get your hands dirty
Interested parties, please apply directly with your most updated CV including your latest and expected salary package. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.