about the company.
My client is a well-known business in the financial services sector with 200+ employees in HK. They are now looking for multiple Senior Software QA to cope with their business growth and new product development.
about the job.
- Perform manual testing and create the test plan/cases/strategies for system development and analyze the results
- Work closely with the development team to understand the product details and define the scope of testing
- Set quality standards in coding for the developers to be able to come up with clean code to maintain the business reliability
- Ensure the testing with high test coverage and stability of the testing environment
- Involved in support of systems in development, QA, and UAT environments
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
skills & experiences required.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant software quality assurance experience for system/application testing
- Solid experience in manual functional/non-functional testing
- Good understanding of SDLC, QA methodologies, best practices, and processes
- Familiar with any manual tools and frameworks such as Jira/Cucumber/JMeter etc. is preferable
- Prior experience in automation testing execution is a plus
- Good at spoken and written Chinese and English is a must
If you believe you have the right skills, attitude and experience please click 'apply now' below and upload your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential chat, please contact Agnes Fung (Consultant - IT Software Development) by applying directly to my email firstname.lastname@example.org