about the company
You will join one of the world's largest privately held insurance firms, providing insurance, risk management, employee benefits and retirement services.
about the job
- You will manage daily operations to achieve department goals with compliance to regulatory requirements.
- You will integrate and lead the operation team in Hong Kong and Offshore for continuous development.
- You will handle enquiries & complaints from customers and agents.
- You will participate in various projects: product development, operation control and customer service & system enhancement.
- You will perform data management and relevant analysis on KPIs, financial reports and other key metrics.
- You will experience testing and mapping various business processes and protocols.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder, preferably with FLMI.
- You are with 3+ years solid experience in Life Policy Administration.
- You are with excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- You are customer-oriented and with good interpersonal skills.
- You are able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Keith Kwan on + 852 2232 3424 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org