about the company
You will join one of the world's largest privately held insurance firms, providing insurance, risk management, employee benefits and retirement services.
about the job
- You will conduct case underwriting within delegated authority.
- You will work closely and support distribution channels.
- You will ensure daily operation complying with rules and regulations.
- You will mentor junior teammates for continuous development.
- You will participate in delegated projects.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder, preferably with FLMI.
- You are with 4+ years Life underwriting experience, with 1+ years supervisory experience.
- You are customer-oriented and with good interpersonal skills.
- You are able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Overseas underwriters are welcome to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Keith Kwan on + 852 2232 3424 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org