about the company
You will join one of the world's largest privately held insurance firms, providing insurance, risk management, employee benefits and retirement services.
about the job
- You will assist the Claims Manager in daily operations.
- You will assess and investigate complicated Life claims.
- You will participate in various projects including System Modification, Claims Workflow Enhancement, etc.
- You will review and revise internal claims manuals and guidelines regularly.
- You will handle enquiries and complaints from distribution channels and clients.
- You will review junior staff’s performance regularly and provide adequate mentorship.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder, preferably with FLMI.
- You have 4+ years of Life claims (major/minor) experience, with 1+ years supervisory experience.
- You have good interpersonal skills and are customer-oriented.
- You are able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Officers.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Keith Kwan on + 852 2232 3424 or email: email@example.com