about the company.
The business has complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, serviced apartments, etc. The company is looking for a Senior/ Marketing Executive to join their team.
about the team.
- Report to Head of Marketing
- Fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible working hours
about the job.
- Develop and execute marketing programs to acquire and activate members
- Collaborate with the team to create marketing strategies that enhance the customer engagement experience
- Create online and offline marketing materials, such as branded channels (app, website, eDM) and digital advertising, in partnership with internal stakeholders and agencies
- Conduct research and analyze the effectiveness of campaigns, as well as digital performance and return on result
- Manage the marketing budget and campaign timelines to ensure they stay within the allocated resources and deadlines
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in marketing or digital communications
- Strong experience in planning, implementing, and analyzing marketing programs
- Relevant experience in digital and social media marketing is preferred
- Knowledge of loyalty programs is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Proactive and goal-oriented with the ability to take responsibility and multitask to meet tight deadlines
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Miyako Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-miyako/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/...