about the company
You will join a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets.
about the job
- You will lead and manage the Customer Care team for General Insurance Claims Enquiries.
- You will train, coach, motivate and develop teammates to provide quality service.
- You will handle customer complaints and ensure all the cases received are adequately investigated, follow through and settled up to customers’ satisfaction.
- You will monitor and improve customer experience.
- You will handle customer experience / customer service / system enhancement related projects.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree holder with experience in supervisory role in customer service / call center
- You have good knowledge of General Insurance products and operations (especially in Claims)
- You have IIQE license paper I and II
- You are customer oriented
- You are proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Jeremy Wong on + 852 2232 3468 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org...