about the company.
The business has complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, serviced apartments, etc. The company is looking for an Assistant Manager - Business Development to join their team.
about the team.
- Report to Head of Business Development
- Fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible working hours
about the job.
- Identifying potential partnership opportunities and optimizing member benefits.
- Conducting with new and existing partners to expand and grow the value of the partnership, as well as developing and executing plans, campaigns, and projects to achieve business objectives and ensure effective communication.
- Close collaboration with the internal marketing team to create partnership collateral and launch marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring a seamless member experience across all touchpoints, including digital and offline platforms, is also a key responsibility.
- Preparing evaluation reports and performance analyses to assess the success of partnership initiatives.
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience in business development, partnership or sales-related duties.
- Excellent negotiation and verbal communication, presentation, and analytical skills are required.
- Strong networking with brands, trade partners, agencies, and vendors is necessary for this role.
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Miyako Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-miyako/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/...