about the company.
Our client is a market leader in airline amenities with strong global presence. To cope with the company's expansions, they are currently looking for an Assistant Licensing Manager to join the brand and product management team and bring in new inspirations.
about the team.Reporting directly to the Brand and Product Director, you will work alongside with Sales team and external parties (beauty/personal care/accessories brands) while managing your licensing portfolio to maximize overall commercial targets. You will be allowed to work from home and work o flexi hours if necessary.
about the job.
- Expand existing licensing portfolio, source and negotiate potential new licensees
- Collaborate closely with Sales Team on new business opportunities to expand licensing portfolio
- Manage project launches from execution to delivery, including brand approvals for design, assets and product
- Work with Legal Department on agreement signing with brand partners
- Responsible for licensing business operations including but not limited to sample arrangement, invoicing, agreement making, pricing and royalties tracking
- Contribute information, ideas and research to further develop brand and product strategies and implement marketing plans for each product offered
skills & experiences required.
- Degree in Marketing or any relevant disciplines
- 3+ years of experience in brand licensing and product management
- Exposure in beauty / luxury goods is a plus
- Proficient in English and Cantonese is required due to the market you are responsible for
- Ability to work independently; self starter and proactive
- Strong problem solving, project management and communications skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as "Officer"
Interested parties, please apply directly with your most updated resume including your latest and expected salary package. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.