about the company.
My client is a European consumer products company with a presence in worldwide locations. They are currently looking for a seasoned Assistant HR Manager, L&D and staff engagement to join their team.
about the team.
Reporting to HR Manager within a team of 3, company size is around 70-80 headcount.
about the job.
- In charge of the employee survey engagement from executing it, collecting the results and identifying the issues and providing solutions
- Organise quarterly staff activities, annual company events, research venues and costs depending on the activities
- Work closely with HR Manager to plan, design and implement training programs for different focus groups aligning with company needs, providing classroom and virtual training classes
- Revise current training programs and keep up to date of the market trends for training sector
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments and external vendors for any training needs, staff activities arrangement
- Support in any ad hoc projects as required
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Training or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in staff engagement, learning & development functions across sizable companies, candidates from consumer products and retail industries will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills, flexible, a great team player
- Proficient in MS Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please apply for the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume, project lists, portfolio and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....