about the company.
My client is a sizable FMCG. They are currently looking for an Assistant HR Manager, HRBP to join their team.
about the team.
Report to the HR Director within COE HR team structure.
about the job.
- Act as HRBP role for various business units up to 700 headcount, departments including finance, facilities management, procurement, property
- Provide HR advice and solutions for senior management and answer any staff enquiries
- Responsible for internal staff cases, able to support management on any complex staff issues
- Conduct in engagement survey and provide action plans for various line managers
- Take part in manpower planning, budgeting, performance management, HRIS transformation
- Support in any ad hoc projects as required
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of HRBP work experience working across retail, FMCG companies
- Fast paced, independent and people oriented personality
- Proficient in MS Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Native English speaker, fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please apply for the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume, project lists, portfolio and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....