about the company.
Our client is an international retailer with over 100 years of experience.
about the job.
- Manage the assigned category, formulate assortment and allocation plans
- Drive sales and margin by range review, promotion planning, and sourcing new products in order to achieve of business targets and KPIs
- Execute and evaluate merchandising activities with actions to bring excitement to customers by sourcing up-to-trend products
- Monitor the stock level, merchandise distribution & replenishment to ensure appropriate level of stock are maintained to achieve sales target
- Liaise with suppliers from product sourcing and manage relationships with suppliers for long term strategic partnership
- Calculate, place and maintain purchase orders / promotional purchase orders with vendors
- Conduct analysis and management and setting prices for products
- Work closely with internal stakeholders for promotions, visual merchandising and other ad-hoc projects
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Food Buying experience in retail industry
- Detail oriented, strong numerical and analytical sense and able to perform multi-tasks
- A team player with a positive mindset and open to taking on challenges
- Able to work effectively under pressure with minimum supervision
- Strong ability in handling multi-tasking roles, responsible and attentive to numberings and details
- Proactive team player with excellent interpersonal skills & problem-solving mindset
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
about the package.
- 5 Days Work
- Double Pay
- Discretionary Bonus
- Friendly Working Culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or email email@example.com to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cecilia NG at 2232 3444. If this is not your ideal job but you are looking out, please contact us for a discussion on your career preferences.