About the company
Our client is one of the top tier leaders of commerce globally with more than 50 offices in various locations. To support their growing business, they are currently looking for a dedicated, fast learner and proactive candidate to take up the Assistant Accountant position, supporting the seniors to ensure a smooth accounting process.
- Handle full set of accounts including AR, AP, month-end closing and GL
- Prepare monthly accounting schedules and financial statements
- Work closely with the audit team and handle the year-end process
- Perform ad hoc assignment by Senior Accountant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- A minimum of 1-year experience in the accounting field
- Strong team player who able to work independently as well
- Good command language skill, both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and computer applications
- Fresh Graduate is welcome
If you believe you have the right skills, attitude and experience please click 'apply now' below and upload your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential chat, please contact Agnes Fung(Researcher - Accounting & Finance) by applying directly to his email email@example.com ...