About the company.
Our client is a dynamic, listed company in Hong Kong. They are expanding their FP&A team and seeking an Assistant Accountant to join them.
About the team.
You will be joining a young, energetic team of over 10 professionals led by an experienced Manager who is passionate about coaching and mentoring the team.
About the responsibilities.
Our client understands that junior candidates and fresh graduates may not have experience in all areas of accounting, so they provide opportunities to rotate and learn new skills. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in preparation of management reports
- Assist in budget and forecast
- Handle Accounts Payable duties, including preparing and settling payments and updating records
- Perform month-end closing
- Assist with audit preparation by preparing relevant documents
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Higher diploma in accounting, finance or related field
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Eager to learn and grow in your career
What will you get?
- Attractive salary for even fresh graduates with discretionary bonus - our client has a stable growing business every year
- You work in a central location in Hong Kong
- Professional exam support - study and exam leave will be provided
- Our client is an authorized employer to sign CPA experience, which will help you advance in your career