about the job.
- Handle account receivable and payable duties
- Process invoice payment and expense claims
- Maintain bank ledger, check Accounts Receivables and Payables status.
- Monitor cash flow
- Keep record of petty cash and credit card transactions, check supporting documents.
- Other ad-hoc projects
Skills & qualifications required
- Higher Diploma in Accounting or related field
- 1 year or above experience in accounting
- Good knowledge of databases and MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Good command of English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Good attitude, work in details and patience
- Double pay + discretionary bonus
- 5 working days per week
- Group Medical Scheme and MPF
- Able to sign CPA experience
- Exam allowance