about the company.
Our client is a leading investment company with over 500,000 employees, 100+ portfolio companies and AUM of USD15 billion+.
about the team.
You will be reporting to the Head of Legal and Compliance directly.
about the job.
- Advise internal/external stakeholders on compliance matters, includes advise on regulatory changes, business operation procedures, due diligence and KYC procedures, compliance framework etc
- Advise business on fund set up, fund documentation and review business activities
- Conduct AML, onboarding review and perform risk assessment on investors
- Review FATCA and CRS related documents
- Liaise with regulators and external auditors for any queries, on-site inspection etc
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree or above in Law, Accounting, Business or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years compliance experience in SFC regulated corporation, ideally in asset management
- Good command in written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Independent, self-motivated candidate with stable working history