Architecture Senior Project Manager/ Project Manager – Reputable Developer
- HK residential projects
- Stable project pipeline
- Offer: HKD 800K - 1.3 million per annum
- Attractive Fringe Benefits
About the Company
We are currently representing a reputable property developer with steady project pipelines and sufficient land bank in Hong Kong, With continuous and new project planning & development, they are looking for a Senior Project Manager/ Project Manager to look after HK local residential projects.
About the Role
As Senior Project Manager/ Project Manager, directly reporting to the team head, you will manage full project development cycle from early stage, master planning, design and construction. You will be leading other project team members and liaising closely with external consultancies to ensure project(s) is/are delivered on time, cost, and quality standard. You will be closely working and liaising with government authorities to address any issues arising from projects internally and externally.
- Around 8 to 15 years of relevant experiences in project management role, with prior experiences working in property developers
- MHKIA holder or equivalent qualifications
- Proven track record in project managing Hong Kong residential development projects, from feasibility study, design & planning, to construction supervision & handover to operation
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills
- Master degree holder in Architecture or equivalent
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org.