about the company.
A public sector that develop an integrated arts and cultural district.about the team.
You will work with a team of technology experts in an application development team to drive and develop high quality application for business.about the job.
- Drive the application developments and implementations roadmap to align with the business needs
- Understand business requirements and fulfil needs of business strategy and translate to workable technology projects
- Responsible for the designs and architectures of the applications softwares
- Set up the application design processes and system integration approaches
- Analyse the digital application (web/ mobile) traffic and customer online behaviour so as to provide insight to support and drive marketing strategy;
- Ensure the the cloud base application architecture comply with security standard
- Drive and maintain mobile application development framework and DevOps processes
- Manage vendors to ensure system implementation according to schedule and comply with Enterprise Architecture
- Provide technical insight in production incident troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Computer Science or Information Systems;
- At least 10 years of experience in IT Field and 5 years of experience in application architecture role , preferably in a sizeable organisation;
- Solid experience in website implementation for E-Commerce and online ticketing with a large amount of media delivery;
- Experience in implement, develop and administrate system and data integration solutions;
- Sound knowledge in enterprise application and data integration solutions and best practices on different integration approaches;
- Hands-on experience in a building data warehouses with design patterns and best practices; use of BI and data visualization tools;
- hands-on experience in using both on-premises and cloud-based data integration tools;
- Experience in mobile application development, application development, payment system, SharePoint, Splunk, Salesforce, AWS, Azure, Gsuite, AliCloud, Tencent Cloud, Ansible, Jenkins, MS SQL, Oracle, and GA 360;
- Project management experience using Agile and Waterfall
- Architecture related certification holders would be a plus
- proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.