APAC Customer Service Manager
Our client is a reputable and growing skincare business with global presence. Due to their regional expansion plans, we're partnering with them in finding a Customer Service Manager to oversee, lead and manage the APAC customer service team to ensure best practices and high quality service delivery for enquiries and complaint cases for customers purchasing goods on both online and retail platforms
- Responsible for daily operations to ensure objectives and requirements are met
- Lead, manage, guide and coach the Customer Service team's performance in the APAC region to ensure both personal and team objectives/performances are met and has continuous improvements.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders/teas such as retail team, training team to ensure best practices in customer service delivery
- Oversee the operation of customer enquiries (online & offline) and complaints to ensure cases and enquiries are handled using best practices
- Collaborate with HQ to ensure strategies and resources are aligned
- Develop customer service procedures and KPIs in different communication channels (phone, email, online platforms, live chats) to ensure standardized and best practices
- Analysis and reporting to ensure customer service journey is defined with continuous improvements
- Degree holder, business disciplines is a bonus
- Minimum 8 years experience in Customer Service, preferably with regional exposure is a bonus
- Experience from beauty/skincare/retail operations/training is a bonus
- Experince in team/people management is a must
- Strong communciation skills, result-driven, relationship-oriented and strong interpersonal skills
Interested candidates, please send updated resume to Tommy Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the 'apply' link....