about the company
Our client is one of the leading Chinese financial groups with a strong presence in APAC. They are currently looking for an IBD Compliance Associate/Senior Associate to join their team.
about the job
- Providing compliance advises to Investment Banking business regarding regulations and internal policies
- Coordinating and performing IPO Independence checking, regular monitoring (including sponsor work, market sounding, pitching materials etc), sponsor due diligence etc
- Maintain and update policies and procedures relating to IBD Business
- Providing training to IB bankers and related parties
skills & experiences required
- University Degree in Finance, Law, Accounting or Economics
- At least 4 years compliance experience in IBD Compliance. Candidates from regulators (HKEX/SFC), Big 4 or Control Room would be considered
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- independent and self-motivated individuals would be considered
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Joanne Lo on + 852 2232 3421 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org...