APAC Head of Product Management - Consumer electronics
Our client is a globally reputable Consumer Electronics organization. They're looking to further expand their APAC team in Hong Kong and is looking for a newly created APAC Head of Product Management.
This position is responsible for developing go-to market strategies across APAC (10-12 countries), product life cycle management and P&L management.
- Responsible in developing tailored go-to market strategies across the APAC market taking consideration of product life cycle management, profitability & revenue margins.
- Partner with Global and Regional cross functional team (sales, marketing, logistics, finance) to ensure strategies can be executed in a timely manner across the different regions.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders such as manufacturers to ensure products are developed/manufactured in a timely manner according to product specification
- Research and analyze insights and data to provide creative and innovative business recommendations on channel marketin/partnership, competitor landscape, consumer behaviour to gain and maximize market share in the region.
- Develop and maintain regional product roadmap for training and communicatin purpose across regional and global teams.
- Provide leadership and coaching to the team to ensure team's continuous development and high motivation to deliver to objectives.
- Degree holder in business, engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years end-to-end product management in consumer electronics and/or related industry
- APAC exposure in product management and sales/account management, China is a bonus
- Experience in team management and leadership
- Strong communication skills, analytical, innovative and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills and problem solving skills
- Less experienced candidate would be considered as APAC Senior Product Manager with a fast track succession plan to the captioned title
Interested candidates, please send updated resume to Tommy Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'apply'. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me to schedule in a confidential discussion on the vacancy.