about the company.Our client is a well-established company with around 40+ teammates in the IT department. Currently, they are looking for multiple Analyst Programmers with hands-on experience in system development, you will be responsible for some amazing digital transformation projects. For the candidates who have more experience, you will have the opportunity in people management for monitoring the junior teammates. about the job.
- Participate in system design, development, and deployment based on the business needs and company policy
- Involved in managing 3rd party vendors to ensure the project delivery
- Monitor the systems to ensure the service is able to run smoothly to support the business operation
- Responsible for coordinating with end-users for UAT to ensure meeting the quality and agreed standards
- Prepare technical documentation
skills & experiences required.
- Associate Degree or above in Computer Science/Information Technology or related discipline
- 2+ years of relevant experience especially in backend development
- Understanding of cloud platforms such as Azure would be advantageous
- Previous experience working in Agile/Scrum team is a plus
- Good in spoken and written both English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as System Analyst
about the benefit.
- Performance Bonus
- 16-18 Days Annual Leave
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 5 Days Work
- Permanent Headcount
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Vera Wong on firstname.lastname@example.org....