about the company.
Our client is a world leading IT solutions provider with over 1000 employees in Hong Kong, providing market-leading solutions to help clients to enhance innovation through technology.
about the team.You will be a core team member of the development team to participate in a Digital Transformation Project for the largest telecommunications company in Hong Kong
about the job.
- You are required to conduct requirement study, analysis & design, documentation and working with cross functions
- You will work with a team of programmers to enable solution development and implementation with hands on programming
- Prepare test plans based on requirements, test data for the respective test cycle, execute test cases, document test results
- Support UAT and system implementation
- Provide ongoing user and application support
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 3+ years of experience in programming using Java, Spring / Spring Boot
- Has experience in microservices
- Solid experience in database such as Oracle, MySQL or Postgre
- Team leading experience is highly preferable
- Good interpersonal skills and team player with positive attitude is a big plus
- Candidates with less qualification and experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer or Programmer
- Immediate Available will be highly considered
Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” or contact Anson Tse at email@example.com