about the company.
Our client is an internationally active private bank that offers asset management for private individuals and financial intermediaries.
about the job.
- Determining the risk level of customers when opening a new customer account
- Implementing the company's anti-money laundering compliance policies
- Keeping up with the latest AML regulations and laws
- Taking protective measures against financial crimes to the company
- Detecting and reporting suspicious transactions
- Informing and training colleagues against financial crimes
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field
- 3+ years experience in compliance or related role in the financial services industry
- Strong understanding of banking regulations, including AML/CFT requirements
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational skills
Interested candidate please share your updated resume to Eunis Tam at email@example.com