about the company.
Our client is a multinational investment bank and financial services company.
about the job.
- Provide appropriate guidance and risk assessment
- Investigate and escalate unusual or potential suspicious client activities
- Collate and prepare of reports required internally for risk management purposes and externally for regulatory reporting
- Assist in local AML/CTF regulatory initiatives and sanctions regulations, local authority and law enforcement requests
- Assist in Global AFC initiatives when required
skills & experiences required.
- At least 1 year experience in AML/Financial crime related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Knowledge in MS office
- Able to work independently and under pressure
Interested parties please feel free to share updated resume to Eunis Tam at email@example.com