about the company.A reputable corporate/retail bank is expanding their team in Hong Kong and currently looking for a AML KYC/CDD VP/AVP to join. about the job.
- Maintain and update internal compliance framework, procedures and policies on AML Customer Due Diligence (CDD) for Corporate Banking business
- Provide compliance advice/guidance regarding client onboarding, KYC and customer due diligence for front line staffs
- Conduct periodic review and carry out on-site AML compliance checking to ensure compliance with the regulations
- Keep abreast of the latest AML/CFT developments and regulatory requirements so as to perform risk assessments
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree holder in Law, Accounting, or relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years AML CDD experience in banking industry
- CDD experience in Corporate Banking or Commercial Banking is a must
- Self-motivated, hard working and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese