about the company.
Our client is a lifestyle fashion brand with with multiple stores located in prime location across the globe. This position will be joining a team of 3 and focusing on Menswear.
about the job.
- Monitors all replenishment orders to ensure target fill rate is reached and future inbound orders support the demand
- Monitor stock level and implement stock allocation, consolidation and replenishment when necessary
- Analyze and monitor sales performance and inventory level
- Pre-season & in-season Heritage inventory analysis and initiate cross border transfer if necessary
- Develop and communicate allocation strategies based location and size selling performance
- Allocate inventory to stores base upon sales target and customers needs
- Collaborate with retail team on stock delivery status and issue
- Developing and presenting merchandise financial plans and seasonal OTB, pre-season and in-season sales forecast, margin, receipts and inventory
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in related discipline
- 3+ years working experience in a planning, buying or merchandising function
- Highly sensitive to figures and strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Passionate in the fashion apparel industry
- Good interpersonal skills and presentation skills
about the package
- 5 days work
- Summer time early friday off
- 20+ days leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical & dental insurance
- Outstanding business growth
- Clear career progression
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or firstname.lastname@example.org / call Cecilia NG at 22323444. If this is not your ideal job but you are looking out, please contact us for a discussion on your career preferences.