About the Company
Our client is a reputable listed property group with diversified property portfolios across Hong Kong. They develop, own and operate iconic residential and commercial projects. With hiring expansion, they are now inviting the AGM - Sales and Leasing to join their team.
About the job
- In charge of all sales & marketing functions of the company’s projects in China
- Formulate and execute effective sales strategies including pricing, marketing positioning, distribution, sales administration and post-sales management;
- Supervise team to provide comprehensive research and in-depth analysis on the latest market trends and government policies;
- Participate in feasibility studies for land acquisition and recommend appropriate flat size and flat mix design for development;
- Oversee the leasing activities and asset management of the company’s properties China
- Monitor and motivate property agents, services providers and consultancies in ensuring that the sales and leasing strategies are executed effectively.
What you'll ideally have
- Bachelor Degree in Real Estate / Property Management / Business / Marketing or related disciplines;
- At least 15 years relevant experience of residential sales and marketing;
- Solid experience in handling residential projects in China
- Exposure with PRC market, experience in property leasing or with Property Developer would definitely be an advantageous;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.