about the company.
Our client is one of the global leaders in the manufacturing industry, who is currently looking for an Accounts Officer to support the accounting department.
about the job.
You will be focusing mainly in tasks below:
- Responsible for AP & AR, and month-end closing
- Handling invoice issuance, debit and credit notes
- Prepare cash flow forecast
- Assist in preparing payment summary, accounting record
skills & experiences required.
- Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- Min 1-2 years of related experience
- A good team player who is proactive, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skill with good command of written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Immediate available/short notice is highly preferred
Interested parties please apply for the job by reaching out to email@example.com with your updated resume. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.