about the company.Our client is an online payment provider and technology security company who has a strong presence globally. They are currently expanding the A&F team and are now looking for an Accounting Manager/ Assistant Accounting Manager to join their finance team, working on finance accounting, strategic planning and acting as business partner to work with different business units. about the job.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be a part of a dynamic and motivated team. The Manager/ Assistant Manager, Financial Accounting is responsible for the full set of accounts, financial reporting and strategic planning.
- Supervise a team of 5, review their day to day financial and accounting work
- Handle in monthly management accounts and consolidation reporting
- Work close with internal and external stakeholders for system transformation and audit
- Handle the tax returns, statutory accounts
- Providing specialist financial accounting advice to the headquarter on an ongoing basis or in relation to specific transactions and add value to business
- Degree Holder in Finance and Accounting or equivalent
- With at least 7 years relevant experiences in financial accounting and previous audit experience preferable,experience in manufacturing or supermarket industry will be a plus
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in English, Chinese and mandarin
- Less experience candidates may be considered for Assistant AccountingManager
- Leadership skill
- Career development opportunities
- Opportunity to join a fantastic workplace culture and team
- Flexible working hours